Pirates Ahoy!

I read "Pirates Ahoy!"
"I'm bored" said Sam, one wet day. "Let's visit Strange Street." "Good idea," agreed others. It was Sam's turn to push a magic button and they got there.
 " I smell salt," said Sam. "What's that sound?" asked Jojo. "It's the sea" said Ben.
The costume shop was full of long boots and hats with three corners. Ben liked a telescope in the window. Soon they were walking by the sea and "there is a big sailing ship" said Ben looking through the telescope. The ship is a pirate ship. Two ugly men came from the ship and "pass down that keg!" shouted the captain to Ben and Mouse. 
And then he said to Sam, "get down off there and help!". "I am helping," said Sam and she lied that ship is on fire to take advantage of their carelessness. It was successful and they ran quickly. Finally, they got back to there.
I think Sam is so smart and it's amazing to be able to judge calmly while everyone is confused.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

All in a flap