The Magic Tree

I read“The Magic Key” The box was by Chip's bed. Something was glowing inside it. Chip looked at the box.“It's magic,”he said. And then he ran into Biff's room. “Biff,”he called. Biff and Chip looked at the box. something was glowing inside it. They opened the box. They looked inside. “I'ts magic,”they said. The key was in the box and glowing. Biff picked up the key and the magic began. Biff and Chip got smaller and smaller and smaller. Chip picked up a pencil,”he said. Biff picked up a pin and said,“look at this big pin.” They looked at the house and it looked like a small house. The windows were glowing. They ran to the house and looked in the window. Biff went to the door. she pushed and pushed, but she could not get in. something was coming and Chip picked up the pin. “Oh help!”he said. It was a little mouse the mouse ran away. Something was glowing. It was magic key. As soon as he picked up, they got bigger and bigger. The magic was over, but they seemed to be enjoying very much. If I were them, I would eat something I like until I cannot eat anymore.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Pirates Ahoy!

All in a flap